2 / 13 Second Avenue, Campsie
An exceptional opportunity!
Enhanced by leafy outlooks and well position, this spacious brick apartment provides an exceptional opportunity for first homeowners or investors looking to capitalise. It's conveniently located, just metres from shops, schools and public transport.
- Modern kitchen with Stainless steel appliances including dishwasher
- 2 bright bedrooms, including spacious master,
- Timber Laminate flooring throughout,
- Modernised Bathroom, Internal laundry, Car space
- Low rise brick building complete with potential to personalise
- Within walking distance to Campsie Trains & busses
- Close to Campsie Centre shopping, Woolies, Big W,
- Opposite Harcourt Primary School & Flockhart Park
- Council Rates: $314.40 per quarter aprox.
- Strata Levies: $584.25 per quarter aprox.
- Water Rates: $153.56 per quarter approx.