1 / 27 Tudor Street, Belmore
Inspect Monday 23 November 2020, 3:30 PM - 3:45 PM
On the fringe of the Campsie & Belmore, this quintessential apartment is on the ground floor of this immaculately presented building, its generously proportioned and promises a lifestyle of convenience. It is an ideal base within minutes of the Canterbury Hospital.
- Freshly painted throughout, 2 Large airy bedrooms,
- Vast open plan design living/dining area with high ceilings
- Polished floors, Tiled living areas, Registered car space
- Renovated kitchen with ample cupboard space & quality appliances
- Fully renovated bathroom appointed, Internal laundry
- Walk to Canterbury Hospital, Clempton Park shops, cafes, transport
WE RECOMMEND YOU REGISTER FOR THIS INSPECTION TO RECEIVE CONFIRMATION OF OPEN TIMES, NOTIFICATIONS AND UPDATES.
TO REGISTER FOR THIS OPEN FOR INSPECTION CLICK ON THE - "BOOK AN INSPECTION" - BUTTON
Please provide the following with your application:
1. Identification (driver's license/passport)
2. Tenancy ledger/rental reference
3. Pay slips/centre link statement
4. Current bank statement.
Applications can be downloaded from
Close to schools, shops & transport.