12 / 37-39 Punchbowl Road, Belfield
Inspection Cancelled- Application Approved! - IT IS MANDATORY TO WEAR FACE MASKS AT ALL INSPECTIONS
IT IS MANDATORY TO WEAR FACE MASKS AT ALL INSPECTIONS
Embracing a sunny north east outlook, this oversized apartment is blessed with a superb sense of open space and natural light. It's ideally positioned in the thriving Belfield Heights In the heart of ‘Belfield Village', with cafes, eateries and Natures Best.
- Perfect for those seeking an easy care first home
- generous layout provides open plan living/dining/kitchen zone
- Large covered balcony positioned to enjoy all-day sunshine
- Sleek one wall kitchen with dishwasher and gas cooking
- Bright and spacious bedrooms with mirrored built-in robes
- Vast bathroom tiled to the ceiling, European laundry
- Air conditioning, secure building entry with video intercom
- Lift access to secure basement car space
- Buses at door connect to Campsie, Burwood & Strathfield
- Walk to local park, close to retail choices/School precinct
WE RECOMMEND YOU REGISTER FOR THIS INSPECTION TO RECEIVE CONFIRMATION OF OPEN TIMES, NOTIFICATIONS AND UPDATES.
TO REGISTER FOR THIS OPEN FOR INSPECTION CLICK ON THE - "BOOK AN INSPECTION" - BUTTON
Please provide the following with your application:
1. Identification (driver's license/passport)
2. Tenancy ledger/rental reference
3. Pay slips/centre link statement
4. Current bank statement.
Applications can be downloaded from
Heating & Cooling
Close to schools, shops & transport.