11 / 38 Minter Street, Canterbury
Inspect Saturday 27 February 2021, 10:45 AM - 11:00 AM
Brightened by a recent refresh, this massive apartment is ideally positioned in a secure building. It enjoys a wealth of fantastic lifestyle features being just a few steps away from Canterbury train station, Canterbury Public School and Girls High Schools, easy walk to ALDI supermarket and a variety of eateries.
Features include –
- Freshly painted interiors
- Timber flooring throughout
- Open plan living and dining area opening to a generous sized balcony
- Two large bedrooms both with built in wardrobes
- Modern kitchen with plenty of cupboard space
- Neat & tidy bathroom with separate shower and bathtub
- Secure car space plus additional storage
WE RECOMMEND YOU REGISTER FOR THIS INSPECTION TO RECEIVE CONFIRMATION OF OPEN TIMES, NOTIFICATIONS AND UPDATES.
TO REGISTER FOR THIS OPEN FOR INSPECTION CLICK ON THE - "BOOK AN INSPECTION" - BUTTON
Please provide the following with your application:
1. Identification (driver's license/passport)
2. Tenancy ledger/rental reference
3. Pay slips/centre link statement
4. Current bank statement.
Applications can be downloaded from
Close to schools, shops & transport.