68 Harp Street, Belmore
Offering streamlined modern finishes and quality fittings across two levels, this spacious home creates an ideal environment for upsizing families. It enjoys a sunny rear aspect in a quiet cul-de-sac, near Clemton Park village shopping & Dining district .
- Flexible layout complete with separate lounge & dining area
- Well-proportioned modern kitchen & dining zones leading to rear yard
- Sliding doors lead out to the undercover entertaining patio
- Large master bedroom with en-suite and built-in wardrobe
- Sunlit child-friendly backyard and low maintenance gardens
- Sleek modern kitchen with electric appliances and stone benchtops
- 3 bedrooms all include built in wardrobes
- Main bathroom fully appointed with separate tub and shower
- Internal laundry & Downstairs 3rd toilet + split system Air Conditioning
- Single lock-up garage/storage & additional Carspace
- Short drive from Campsie Town Centre, parklands and the M5
WE RECOMMEND YOU REGISTER FOR THIS INSPECTION TO RECEIVE CONFIRMATION OF OPEN TIMES, NOTIFICATIONS AND UPDATES.
TO REGISTER FOR THIS OPEN FOR INSPECTION CLICK ON THE - "BOOK AN INSPECTION" - BUTTON
Please provide the following with your application:
1. Identification (driver's license/passport)
2. Tenancy ledger/rental reference
3. Pay slips/centre link statement
4. Current bank statement.
Applications can be downloaded from
Heating & Cooling
Single lock-up garage/storage & additional Carspace