9 / 2 Seventh Avenue, Campsie
Refreshed Top Floor Apartment of Space and Natural Light in Boutique Block
Quietly positioned to the rear of a secure boutique block of nine, this recently refreshed apartment provides a readymade lifestyle retreat in an ultra-convenient location.
Occupying 121sqm and brimming with natural light, it features a warm and inviting lounge enhanced by stylish décor with brand new carpet and blinds.
There is a spacious eat-in kitchen with ample cupboard storage, while interiors open to a private balcony bathed in sunshine.
Accommodation comprises two well scaled bedrooms, the master opens to a second sunny undercover balcony. Additional features include a bright and airy full sized bathroom as well as an internal laundry plus a double lock-up garage and a storeroom.
This instantly appealing apartment is positioned within minutes of public transport, Campsie Shopping Centre, a variety of schools and local parklands.
* Wonderfully spacious layout featuring freshly appointed interiors
* Welcoming lounge enhanced by stylish décor opens to sunny balcony
* Large eat-in kitchen equipped with ample cupboard storage/benchspace
* Well proportioned bedrooms, main enjoys access to second balcony
* Bright and airy full sized bathroom, internal laundry, leafy outlooks
* Beautifully maintained boutique complex amid landscaped gardens
* Boasts 121sqm on title with a double lock-up garage plus a storeroom
* Ultra-central location, close to transport, schools, shops and parks
Strata Levies: $712.05 per quarter approx.
Council Rates: $314.40 per quarter approx.
Water Rates: $153.56 per quarter approx.