6 Grove Street, Lilyfield
Charming Victorian Circa 1875
Situated on a prized blue ribbon corner block setting and conveniently located close to schools, parks, shops and transport is this charming dual level, double fronted brick and sandstone residence. Featuring a flexible floorplan with multiple living areas, this spacious home offers plenty of space with up to four bedrooms, two authentic bathrooms (main with roman bath),modern kitchen with European appliances and polished granite bench tops opening out to the picture perfect sundrenched courtyard. Now Featuring:
- Four large bedrooms with built-ins and main with bathroom access
- Large eat in kitchen with separate dining
- Two Italian style bathrooms with authentic Italian tiles & Roman bath
- Generously sized living areas
- Downstairs living/rumpus/bedroom or possible teenagers retreat with own private access
- Central courtyard ideal for entertaining
- Air conditioning and fireplace
- Bi-folds open to lush garden and outdoor entertaining setting
- Short stroll to the Light Rail, Callan Park, Eastern Park, Orange Grove Markets and Rozelle Village.
Summary: An outstanding location combines with a unique charming character filled family home that’s ready to enjoy all just moments from elite schools, parks, shops and transport.
Open Saturdays 12pm – 12:30pm or Wednesdays 5pm – 5:30pm
Auction On Site Saturday the 12th of December at 12:30pm