6a / 83 Homer Street, Earlwood
Inspection Cancelled - Application Approved!
Set within "Dormie House", an iconic Harry Seidler designed building, this elevated apartment captures sensational district and city skyline views. It's set well back from the street and offers bright and comfortable interiors that are ready to for your immediate enjoyment.
* Open plan living/dining leading to private covered balcony
* Well-appointed kitchen includes stainless steel appliances
* Two great sized bedrooms with built in wardrobes
* Brand new timber flooring throughout
* Neat & tidy shower bathroom/laundry
* Elevated first floor apartment with minimal stairs
* Registered car space
* Buses at doorstep to city and nearby stations
* Moments to eateries, Marrickville, Tempe and Dulwich Hill
WE RECOMMEND YOU REGISTER FOR THIS INSPECTION TO RECEIVE CONFIRMATION OF OPEN TIMES, NOTIFICATIONS AND UPDATES.
TO REGISTER FOR THIS OPEN FOR INSPECTION CLICK ON THE - "BOOK AN INSPECTION" - BUTTON
Please provide the following with your application:
1. Identification (driver's license/passport)
2. Tenancy ledger/rental reference
3. Pay slips/centre link statement
4. Current bank statement.
Applications can be downloaded from
Close to schools, shops & transport.