33 Lucerne Street, Belmore
Inspection Cancelled - Application Approved!
A beautiful fusion of understated elegance and innovative contemporary style, this artfully renovated federation home is a sanctuary of space and light. It holds a premier lifestyle setting, with Belmore village cafes, buses and parks footsteps away. Features include:
- Separate living space is bathed in refreshing northern light;
- Sun kissed and level easy to maintenance backyard;
- Designer kitchen with gas appliances;
- Super sided Bedrooms with master featuring Bay window;
- Bespoke bathrooms showcase modern features;
- High ornate ceilings, Aspire hybrid luxury floors;
- Side entry to double garage & storeroom;
- Close to Belmore dining hub, Train station and city transport;
- Short walk to Canterbury Leagues club and Belmore North Public School.
WE RECOMMEND YOU REGISTER FOR THIS INSPECTION TO RECEIVE CONFIRMATION OF OPEN TIMES, NOTIFICATIONS AND UPDATES.
TO REGISTER FOR THIS OPEN FOR INSPECTION CLICK ON THE - "BOOK AN INSPECTION" - BUTTON
Please provide the following with your application:
1. Identification (driver's license/passport)
2. Tenancy ledger/rental reference
3. Pay slips/centre link statement
4. Current bank statement.
Applications can be downloaded from
Close to Belmore dining hub, train station and city transport.