10 / 49 Etela Street, Belmore
Appointment available Sat 4th December 12:00pm
A chic new renovation has created a welcoming environment of easy modern style and comfort in this double brick apartment. Positioned in a highly sought-after pocket of Belmore, it's steps from the village shops and a 2 min walk to Belmore Station.
- Secure top floor position within low rise block of just 14
- Open plan lounge and dining area finished with stylish decor
- Living zone connects to covered balcony with sunny aspect
- Stone kitchen has stainless oven, mirrored glass splashback
- Two double bedrooms, both include built-in robes
- Newly renovated bathroom features full tiling,
- Cleverly designed to maximise natural light and cross-flow
- Ideal as a contemporary readymade first home
- Internal laundry, air conditioning, Lock up garage
- Easy walk to local cafes, IGA and train station.
WE RECOMMEND YOU REGISTER FOR THIS INSPECTION TO RECEIVE CONFIRMATION OF OPEN TIMES, NOTIFICATIONS AND UPDATES.
TO REGISTER FOR THIS OPEN FOR INSPECTION CLICK ON THE - "BOOK AN INSPECTION" - BUTTON
Please provide the following with your application:
1. Identification (driver's license/passport)
2. Tenancy ledger/rental reference
3. Pay slips/centre link statement
4. Current bank statement.
Applications can be downloaded from
Heating & Cooling
Easy walk to local cafes, IGA and train station