5 / 10-12 Beamish Street, Campsie
Private Garden Oasis.
Nestled in a private garden oasis is this spacious two-bedroom home, bursting with leafy outlooks, a free flowing layout and plenty of natural light. Located in the central suburb of Campsie, the home offers prime convenience, being minutes from the vibrant cafe and restaurant scene, schools, shops and public transport.
- Elevated position boasting a eastern aspect
- Spacious and free flowing living and dining area
- Balconies offering a relaxing cross breeze
- Modern kitchen with stone bench, lots of storage
- Master bedroom equipped with Built in wardrobe and en-suite
- Main sizeable bathroom equipped with bathtub
- Security Building, Lock up garage & storeroom
- Double brick complex with secure entry
- Surrounded by acres of parkland Including Rosedale reserve, Picken Oval Croydon Park
- 800m to Campsie Station, schools, shops, cafes and restaurant
Total area 119 m2
Council rates $330 p/q
Water rates $155 p/q
Strata levies $808 p/q approx.