13 / 26-28 Clyde Street, Croydon Park
Spacious and comfortable, this renovated second floor residence combines convenience with modern low maintenance living. It is within walking distance of parklands, shopping, local cafes and restaurants, quality schools and city bound public transport.
- East facing security apartment in well maintained building
- Open plan living and dining space flows smoothly outdoors
- Bright interiors feature high ceilings and Tiled floors
- Sun drenched undercover balcony for enjoying morning coffee
- Updated kitchen with stainless oven and ample cabinetry
- Generously proportioned double bedroom presents built-in robe
- Modernised Bathroom has walk-in shower, Internal laundry facilities
- Lock up Garage, Near Cooks River Path, Croydon Park Public School
WE RECOMMEND YOU REGISTER FOR THIS INSPECTION TO RECEIVE CONFIRMATION OF OPEN TIMES, NOTIFICATIONS AND UPDATES.
TO REGISTER FOR THIS OPEN FOR INSPECTION CLICK ON THE - "BOOK AN INSPECTION" - BUTTON
Please provide the following with your application:
1. Identification (driver's license/passport)
2. Tenancy ledger/rental reference
3. Pay slips/centre link statement
4. Current bank statement.
Applications can be downloaded from
Near Cooks River Path, Croydon Park Public School